Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The official find Lance a 23LSV thread.

Lance B. Johnson

Not necessarily. I am just starting the search though....why compromise now? I have a lot of time. This is the reason I decided to start looking now vs later.

I will likely put 2500-3000 in it at sea level.

That's what last year's polar bear boat had (ish) and there was absolutely positively no question about the boat planing. with a 350 / 2315 prop.

Edited by shawndoggy
  • Like 1

Doc, a surfgate boat can be listed just fine. I just don't want to pay the premium on a feature I won't use.

Gotcha. Just curious because there are some 2013s that are under 70. I was just curious. The search continues!!!!!!!!!!

LS7...? That's the 7.0L C6 Z06 motor. Was that motor ever an option on a Bu? If so, that's news to me.

The Corvette steering wheel on that boat was included with the LS3 option (my buddy has a '10 LSV w/ LS3 and he had that wheel). I kinda wish it still was! I would have liked that in my 2014.

LS7...? That's the 7.0L C6 Z06 motor. Was that motor ever an option on a Bu? If so, that's news to me.

The Corvette steering wheel on that boat was included with the LS3 option (my buddy has a '10 LSV w/ LS3 and he had that wheel). I kinda wish it still was! I would have liked that in my 2014.

pretty sure it was a 2010-only option and CRAZY expensive upgrade. Like $20k+? 505HP

Wow. And all the way across the country. I like the boat a lot but seems impossible to me.

Lol, just don't tell the guys in AUS, Washington, Colorado, Alabama, Wyoming and Nevada, to name a few... :)

Lol, just don't tell the guys in AUS, Washington, Colorado, Alabama, Wyoming and Nevada, to name a few... :)

Right I get that people ship all the time. It just seems impossible given the price range I stated. If not, let me know I'm wrong :)

http://www.wizardlakemarine.com/brands/malibu-used-boats/2011-malibu-wakesetter-23-lsv/

You missed the one I posted from wizard lake. What do you think? Could be a wake.

From zooming in on the picture of the rear it looks like a diamond. Wizard orders all their boats on diamon unless it was a customer factory order. Deal wil don at wizard he is a great guy.
  • Like 1

After talking to another crew member about it I understand it's no big deal.

Well its pretty easy importing into Canada and since the boats are from the US anyhow I would bet it would be pretty simple.

Lance, if you buy one up here I will be heading down to the Wake 9 Polar Bear event a the beginning of October and I could certainly deliver it for you.. I will be heading right through Oregon.

I may force you to take me for a surf though :)

Let me know if you want me to go check it out for you... Also I have owned both Wake and Diamond Hull VLX's and I personally will not ever order a Wake Hull again... I didn't notice any difference at Wakeboard and Surf speeds..

Edited by pennery