Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The official find Lance a 23LSV thread.

Lance B. Johnson

Hey crew, I have seen successful results out of threads like this before so I thought I would give it a go.

Here is what I want:

2010-2012 23LSV- monsoon 410- wake hull. Must be negotiable to under 70k. Surfgate is obviously not a priority but if I can trade the flaps for a good surfboard or tower speakers so be it :lol:

And lets not turn this into a 350/410 or diamond/wake debate. I want what I want and may adjust my parameters later in the winter. :)

Thanks for your help, and if you don't know if its a diamond/ wake post it anyway. I can always follow up if I like the boat enough.

-Lance

Edited by Lance B. Johnson
  • Like 2

Nice find pennery. I checked the build sheet and it is a diamond. Now, they have another one and the build sheet doesn't say anything about hull design. Doesn't say wake, doesn't say diamond. They are not open today so I will call on it tuesday. I could have them ship it to spokan and I could pick it up there.

My wife loves the interior colors.

I think I would ignore the fact that this has the diamond hull and buy it ;). Man that is beautiful!

That one is very nice too. Them Canadians order some pretty good looking boats, eh!
Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • Like 2

I think I would ignore the fact that this has the diamond hull and buy it ;). Man that is beautiful!

That one is very nice too. Them Canadians order some pretty good looking boats, eh!

http://www.wizardlakemarine.com/brands/malibu-used-boats/2011-malibu-wakesetter-23-lsv/

You missed the one I posted from wizard lake. What do you think? Could be a wake.

I will tell you guys, I wish I could surf behind a diamond so I could put the debate to rest my way. As it is, I don't want to find out the hard way.

It would open up a lot of choices if it surfs good.

I know of an all white diamond with 350 that should be coming up very soon that will definitely be under your price point. They run at 4500' and it seems to do fine with a 1235 and 1200lbs over stock for surfing. With a 2315 it'd likely pull for days. But I know, I know, 6.0 or bust....

I know of an all white diamond with 350 that should be coming up very soon that will definitely be under your price point. They run at 4500' and it seems to do fine with a 1235 and 1200lbs over stock for surfing. With a 2315 it'd likely pull for days. But I know, I know, 6.0 or bust....

Not necessarily. I am just starting the search though....why compromise now? Later I may have to compromise but for now I have a lot of time. This is the reason I decided to start looking now vs later.

I will likely put 2500-3000 in it at sea level.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson
  • Like 2