Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shopping advice need - Lenco 102

Steeli

Hello crew,

i am on holiday next week in the US. My girl an i are one a road trip from San Fransico to San Diego. Dees anybody know a shop on the West Coast where i can get some Lencos 102 Tabs?

Thanks for help

Matthias

Hello crew,

i am on holiday next week in the US. My girl an i are one a road trip from San Fransico to San Diego. Dees anybody know a shop on the West Coast where i can get some Lencos 102 Tabs?

Thanks for help

Matthias

Sorry can't help you with your question. Just wanted to let you know I got back from a four week vacation

in Germany last Monday. " LOVE the BEER, " .....lol

Should you find yourself up here drop me a line!

Edit:

Here is Lenco's Web Site, check under " where to buy "

http://www.lencomarine.com/

Where to buy:

http://www.lencomarine.com/index.php/where-to-buy/retail-directory/item/west-marine-retail-locations?category_id=93

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 2

I got mine from imarineusa.com. They are an online retailer but if memory serves, they are physically located in Thousand Oaks CA, which is in the LA area. You might give them a call and explain your predicament and see whether they can source the actuators for you locally on your way down. That's what they had to do for me (long story), so they may have a relationship with a local retailer that would get them access to the actuators. Their prices are very competitive and definitely better than you'd pay from West Marine, which is absolutely full retail on everything they sell.

Also have a lot of west marines here in So Cal on your way to San Diego. So if you needed to order it in advance, you could order it from one of those stores and give it time to get there, so when you pass through so cal it's ready for you.

Just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine from imarineusa.com. They are an online retailer but if memory serves, they are physically located in Thousand Oaks CA, which is in the LA area. You might give them a call and explain your predicament and see whether they can source the actuators for you locally on your way down. That's what they had to do for me (long story), so they may have a relationship with a local retailer that would get them access to the actuators. Their prices are very competitive and definitely better than you'd pay from West Marine, which is absolutely full retail on everything they sell.

Back from the USA and big thanks to you. It worked like you described! I order them online and the owner bring it on my route to a starbucks cafe! Very happy about this :-)