Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix wakeboards

BaBaLoO

Was wondering if anyone has any issues with ronix wakeboards or any other wake brands? I have a 2011 viva atr that cracked under the binding along the whole width. I have ridden for a while and never heard of a break like that. Contacted ronix and after about a month they finally said they would give 30% off towards a 2015 board. Our tax up here in vancouver is 14 percent. So really not much of a deal. Anyone else have any issues with other brands and did theanufacturer do anything to help you out?

Have had 2 liquid force break during the first year and they replaced no questions asked. Had to return broken board to original vendor (one to a local shop, the other back to Evo) in order to get exchange/replacement. Same thing on a pair of LF bindings that split on the third ride. Replaced without question. Had to cut the tongues out and send pictures to Evo. Again replaced without question. Might be a defect so I would push for better, but in all reality, 30% off a new for a board that is three years old, IMHO, is pretty good. Best of luck with it! Hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction!

My all white Ronix wakeboard has yellowed a bit. However, my bigger issue is bindings. I have had two Ronix One bindings that have been complete s..t. I was told by my local shop that sells quite a bit in store plus is BuyWake.com that Ronix would offer some support. So, they handled the return. Ronix sent the bindings back with no offer, nothing but a "denied".

I believe their binding construction quality is crap and will never buy again.

Yea under their warranty still t a. Just a weird spot to break. The amount that they are charging for boards is insane. I understand r and d costs a bit but common it's foam and fibreglass. 600 bucks on a deck every 2 to 3 years in is crazy in my opinion.

Any brand will break. Well, any foam core board will break, wood core have their own issues. I have broken many, in the same place as you. If they don't break, they will get soft and loose pop. If you are going to ride hard, expect to get a new deck every year, or sooner.

Also, no reason to pay full retail, $600. Make friends with your local shop, or buy last years online.

Foam and glass have their flaws, no matter the brand. I have been on intellicore from Ronix for the last two years, and I'm pretty sure you could run it over with a truck and it wouldn't break.

We have had multiple Ronix boards with no issues. My son rode the Ronix one for three seasons, even on a cable this year and no issues. I just picked up the parks Modello for him for his birthday next month. Would recommend any of there boards, they also have good customer service. I had a surfboard delaminate last year and they sent me a brand new board.

The only problem with my ronix parks air core is learning how to ride the dang thing!!!! It's SO SO different than my Hooke was! But I think/hope I will eventually love it.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk