Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

We Got Robbed!

ahopkins22LSV

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

... Sooooo I got new wheels :)

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Pictures aren't the best because it was getting dark. But, I got a deal I couldn't resist on these wheels because I wasn't planning on doing this for a bit, but I am glad I did. Now it is time to strip the decals from the trailer.

They stole $200 worth of wheels and left you $50 worth of jackstands?

True story, years ago my girlfriend had her car jacked up and wheels/tired taken. When I came upon the vehicle I saw what looked like wooden blocks but they were high-end british speakers! They became part of my home theater system...I hate thieves. Effing morons.

My wife read your story and our family felt very sorry for your predicament so we did several things we thought might help:

We used some of the money we had set aside for our kid's college funds and even some of our kid's piggy bank change and set up a reward if found, we also made flyers in hopes that someone could post these in and around the city of White Lake.

We called the mayors office and asked if we could help organize a neighborhood watch program in White Lake.

We thought we could help organize the neighborhood to help your family with odd jobs since you are dealing with this hardship. People will always be willing to rake leaves, mow lawns and repair your home in need.

We were going to take up a city wide collection and see if we can fund the replacement and installation of new wheels.

Some of the folks we initially talked to were interested in starting a college fund for your kids. In addition we would be glad to have medical professionals help with any critical incident stress debriefing for your family if you feel this is needed. It wouldn't be cheap but we could get some money together from donors, etc.

We sincerely hope you guys pull through, keep your chin up!

My wife read your story and our family felt very sorry for your predicament so we did several things we thought might help:

We used some of the money we had set aside for our kid's college funds and even some of our kid's piggy bank change and set up a reward if found, we also made flyers in hopes that someone could post these in and around the city of White Lake.

We called the mayors office and asked if we could help organize a neighborhood watch program in White Lake.

We thought we could help organize the neighborhood to help your family with odd jobs since you are dealing with this hardship. People will always be willing to rake leaves, mow lawns and repair your home in need.

We were going to take up a city wide collection and see if we can fund the replacement and installation of new wheels.

Some of the folks we initially talked to were interested in starting a college fund for your kids. In addition we would be glad to have medical professionals help with any critical incident stress debriefing for your family if you feel this is needed. It wouldn't be cheap but we could get some money together from donors, etc.

We sincerely hope you guys pull through, keep your chin up!

This is a sarcastic reply to my sarcastic title right?

I saw the title and then saw you were in White Lake, that's too close to me! Glad it was a joke, nice wheels!

Wait, wait this was a joke?!?! I just committed a great deal of money to this guy's plight!

Too funny. I'd like to get some wheel dollies. Do you think if I left my trailer parked real close to the garage they might take my wheels and leave the dollies? :biggrin:

Forgot to add that I do like your new wheels!

Edited by Bturner

Too funny. I'd like to get some wheel dollies. Do you think if I left my trailer parked real close to the garage they might take my wheels and leave the dollies? :biggrin:

Forgot to add that I do like your new wheels!

NOW, hopefully your wheels don't really get stolen, because that post would look suspicious!