Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What would you rather have (if anything)

RedOwl

it says 2010 but only the tower looks to be from 2010. so confused....? nice looking boat though.

It's maliview, bow grab handles rather than rails, etc. You made me do some research though, the wrap resembles 2005 vlx/lsv gel schemes.

Do people actively dislike the A24, or do they just really love some of the boats that were linked above?

I would have thought a brand new, surfgate equipped boat would be more popular.

I am just not a big fan of the pickle nose. Although the 2015 looks much better. Less angular in my opinion.

Do people actively dislike the A24, or do they just really love some of the boats that were linked above?

I would have thought a brand new, surfgate equipped boat would be more popular.

I'd much rather have that boat and all the goodies with it (still on a current production hull btw) than an A24 with just surfgate. For 65k I doubt it has much of a stereo, if any, swivel board racks, 409 engine, etc..

Geeze,

Now I see why are you guys who should be working (but, aren't) can turn a thread into 5 pages in under 3 hrs.

Amazing what can happen whey you're sitting in front of a computer all day.

I dunno. There are clearly a few 409 (gm L96) guys who swear by it. Bobby Bright's 247 for one, but then look at PCM's implementation of the motor. It IS an upgrade over the 350, internet torque curve overlays to the contrary. I just wish Malibu would give it the 1.72 tranny on the 2015 axis like they are giving for the pcm 350 and the pcm 450 (which is just a pcm-massaged L96).

I'd consider STRONGLY a 409 equipped A24 with SG, especially at low altitude.

I dunno. There are clearly a few 409 (gm L96) guys who swear by it. Bobby Bright's 247 for one, but then look at PCM's implementation of the motor. It IS an upgrade over the 350, internet torque curve overlays to the contrary. I just wish Malibu would give it the 1.72 tranny on the 2015 axis like they are giving for the pcm 350 and the pcm 450 (which is just a pcm-massaged L96).

I'd consider STRONGLY a 409 equipped A24 with SG, especially at low altitude.

Completely agree with Shawn here. I believe the guys who run the 409 more than the guys who bash it (none of which own it).

With that said, the 450 is only a few G's more which is cheap-ish insurance. That way you remove all doubt. :)

Completely agree with Shawn here. I believe the guys who run the 409 more than the guys who bash it (none of which own it).

With that said, the 450 is only a few G's more which is cheap-ish insurance. That way you remove all doubt. :)

LS3 or PCM 450 equipped A24 is going to be in the 70s almost without a doubt. Especially new.