Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indmar 320hp MPI intake Manifold

Navigator

Does anyone in the USA have any ideas on where I can get my hands on an intake manifold for my Malibu Response 2002. I have an indmar 320 HP MPI and I have been told by a business I have been dealing with in Australia that indmar have discontinued these manifolds ? I have tried emailing and contacting indmar in the USA but no response. My boats is a USA built boat and imported to Australia. Malibu Australia don't support these boats. I tried posting a picture but could attach. If anybody finds one I will try and get a picture to confirm it is correct.

I doubt it is the same, but I have an MPI intake manifold from a '99 mercruiser 5.7. Shipping this thing to Australia would be $$$, it is heavy.

Have you contacted Indmar to see if there is a cross reference for a different manifold that you could use?

You might try to contact a US based dealer and see if they can do a search for you? Vendors such as Michigan Motorz, SkiDim, iboats, Wholesale Marine may also have what you are looking for, do a web search for contact info.

What happened to the original or why are you in need? Can the original be repaired?