Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat-need recommendations on towers speakers and etc

moomba629

Just bought a new boat and need recommendations for tower speakers. G3 tower-white wo/ speakers. Looking to buy Wetsounds speakers. Would like advice on which ones and amplifiers needs, mounts, etc.

I would recommend a pair of the Rev 10's running on the Syn 4 amp. Sounds crystal clear and loud even at 80'. If you can go for the Rev 3some, good luck. I couldn't get my wife to approve it. As for mounts, just give Wetsounds a call and let them know what tower you have and they should be able to recommend some.

I second the wetsounds rev10 speakers and syn 4 amp. We also went with WetSounds 10". Sub driven by syn 2 amp. We are very happy with the set up! We have over 620 hours on our 2013 LSV.

Canadarago Lake. Born and raised on the lake and my parents still live right on the lake. I am 44 and I have a older brother(48). We just got back into skiing this year. We have been skiing behind my parents 19 foot bayliner that is ok but hard to ski real hard with the big wake. We are looking to buy a ski boat for next season. You ever make it out this way?

10507109_10203563137257149_7881196084825

Was that the boat that was for sale in Boonville? That is a beautiful boat. Where in upstate NY are you? I am from Richfield Springs.

the 12 response was my old boat. I traded it in at Smith Boys in Brewerton for the 13 VTX. If you like it, call Gene at smith boys. its listed on Craigslist. they are willing to deal to get rid of it. I'm from Boonville. Was on Canadarago Lake this summer to demo a VTX. Island Watersports out of Port Jefferson NY brings up a new Malibu every summer for a visitor to that lake for 2 weeks and then they try to sell it, heavily discounted.

Edited by moomba629

Canadarago Lake. Born and raised on the lake and my parents still live right on the lake. I am 44 and I have a older brother(48). We just got back into skiing this year. We have been skiing behind my parents 19 foot bayliner that is ok but hard to ski real hard with the big wake. We are looking to buy a ski boat for next season. You ever make it out this way?

That is a great picture, but get that fin off the deck when you put the ski on before you bend it.