Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A great Barefooting day in Waspik Holland, Thanks Dutch!

Dare2goBare

Dare, was great having you with us. We had a ball!! Am sure our paths will cross again! Enjoy the rest of your European trip and make sure you rip some more glass when back in Canada!!

• Like 1

Dare, was great having you with us. We had a ball!! Am sure our paths will cross again! Enjoy the rest of your European trip and make sure you rip some more glass when back in Canada!!

Dido man!

If I had more time in this last week I'd hook up for some more burns!

Yes was a great time, and today flew by like no tomorrow!

PS: by the way feel fee to ship that Titan T3 my way any time.....lol...

Edited by Dare2goBare

That's cool. Looks like you had a great time.

Yes was Cool, Dutch extend the invite over TMC forum last winter, when he heard I was coming his way!

This is a true reflection of what this forum TMC is all about. The boats, but much more, the PEOPLE!!

• Like 2

Gotta love stories like that! I did something similar when I was in Australia. My family thought I was nuts to hook up with a "stranger" half way around the world and enjoy a day on the water. I had a crew member from NC out on our boat when he was in town on business. We had a blast. Seems like with the water sports crowd, it doesn't matter where we're from, we're more than willing to share our boat, food, gas, time, etc with each other. I've aso found other crew members are the best boat guests out there....no asking for help or care with the boat, it just happens. :) Gotta love getting to meet other TMC members like that! Too cool. :werule:

Have a safe trip back Dare!

It is a small world and getting smaller...

Now you gotta come ski in the USA with me

Absolutely JB! Early, early spring we'll have to key something up,

as I also have this Florida estate issue to deal with in the new year

and most likely will need to fly to West Palm Beach!

Hummmmmmmmm. ..." Justgary!!! " .....

Now, that's a European vacation!

Yes it is, I must say this was the icing on the cake, but have to admit

the Beer over here is sure flowing down good too!

Really felt it when I put on that loaner BF Suit from Dutch......LMAO.....

Hummmmmmmmm. ..." Justgary!!! " .....

Sure, stop by and we'll go out. It'll be a lot of fun, especially if you come between April and early November.

Just be aware that it's only an 8 hour drive one way from West Palm to my house. Or you could break up the drive by stopping by to pick up JB in Palm Coast and then heading over. He's only 3 hours from West Palm, and then it's only 5.5 hours here. Of course, you have to catch him while he's in town.

I think that you can fly direct from West Palm to here for about $300 (and only 3.5 hours).

• Like 2