Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Found a sweet barefoot video

JustinOSU

The barefooting footage was amazing! But watching that guy swing around that outboard made me queezy!!

Definitely on my bucket list to learn how to foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barfooting is uber cool and this is a great vid. personally I do not see an issue with the tricks, anything you do on water at that speed can have disastrous consequences. Outboards make the best barefoot boats and I would sure prefer to be behind one than in front of one.

Ok...in my opinion. If you are going to do tricks that close to the transom of the boat an inboard should be the way to go.

Gotcha. I guess the benefits of an outboard when barefooting outweigh the risks they're taking. David Small, devilliers and St. Onge prolly confident enough.

While you guys are worried about the outboard motor, I couldn't get over the "couples" footing. Can you imagine how gnarly a crash would be if you caught a toe while carrying someone?

As I recall there are several couples crashes on barefootcentral

Yeah, prolly shouldn't do tricks behind an airplane either.

Non footer here but my response was rich with sarcasm. Those barefooters can do anything they want, cause from what I understand, they are the best in the world.

Most people foot around 40mph. Three event footers are doing slalom at 45, it's easier. :)

The skiing behind the plane is closer to 60mph. That's about as slow as they can go.

Endurance footers go in the mid 50's with a ski pro.

Drag footers go 120mph with lots of protection, even on feet. Record is around 135mph.

I can go 40 - 0mph in .5 seconds.

Footers are all nuts and try some weird stuff. :)