Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Labor Day "Loonies" - Post your 2014 Labor Day Weekend Madness Videos!

JB-FOOT

With the Labor Day weekend upon us, and with a lot of the country being the start of the end for this summer's boating activities, I am putting out a CHALLENGE to everyone to Post the Loony and Madness Videos of this 2014 Labor Day Weekend....

Topics could and should include, Insane Riding, "Crash and Burns", Launch Ramp "Fails" , Raft Off's and Tie-Ups, Etc....

Please nothing Lewd or Crude, but just honest to goodness Fun and Stupidity....

Let's see what happens come Monday and Tuesday of next week...Get ready to shoot some video for all to Enjoy!

See ya Tuesday........... :woot:

• Like 1

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised at the lack of traffic and idiots on the water today. Usually Friday evening of a holiday weekend gets pretty crazy. Hoping this trend continues through the weekend...

OP, I clicked on this hoping to lmao at a video that was posted. I want my click back!!! That being said, taking the skiff out tomorrow, highly doubtful there will be anyone at the launch besides me...

OP, I clicked on this hoping to lmao at a video that was posted. I want my click back!!! That being said, taking the skiff out tomorrow, highly doubtful there will be anyone at the launch besides me...

All you have to do is post one, then we can all LOAO.

I was, looks like he left the tow vehicle in either reverse or neutral. I'm not usually one of the rubberneckers on the boat launch but an unfortunate accident with by big toe nail has sidelined me so I actually drove to the launch because I was so bored. It happened just as I pulled up.

The vehicle actually belonged to the guy in green. The one with no shirt was attempting this setup to try and help him out. Front right wheel > 3/8 nylon rope > trailer with 20ft monterrey > Tahoe. He insisted that it would work

The vehicle actually belonged to the guy in green. The one with no shirt was attempting this setup to try and help him out. Front right wheel > 3/8 nylon rope > trailer with 20ft monterrey > Tahoe. He insisted that it would work

That had to draw a crowd overtime.

What could possibly go wrong with that setup? Sounds like some sound engineering went into that thought process.

well....we had such a dismal weather weekend, RAIN RAIN RAIN...got nothing as far as busy or good videos....what a BUST...I thought for sure it would be Entertaining to watch the mayhem this week

guess I was wrong

A bit dark, but my boat made the news in a pretty unfortunate way. Seems like this is a pretty frequent occurrence on my lake, especially during holidays. Very sad.

I was tied up to those cliffs all day, saw lots of people jumping, and this was us leaving after someone told us lake patrol had been called.

9-2-20149-52-00AM.jpg

Edited by Trumpetrhapsody