Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to the Malibu family

broden

Hi everyone my name is Bill

So today I took a leap of faith so to speak and bought a Malibu Skier, it's an 86 but damn is it good looking,floor has already been replaced and feels rock solid. It's far from perfect the reverse seatbottom need's redone as well as the captains seat. Carpet is newer just need's a good vacuuming.the guy I got it from was having an overheating issue but I think the problem is it has collapsed rubber exhaust pipes trailer is dirty and dinghy and may need repainted but hey I only paid $1200 for it so I expect it.I'll put some pic's up as soon as figure out how

Bill

Welcome to the crew... Can't wait to see pictures. We're always more than willing to help you send way more than that on accessories. :lol:

Until you support, you'll need to post pictures to a hosting site (PhotoBucket, Picasaweb, etc) & then link using the picture link in the bar.

Welcome to the crew, Pics or it did not happen.

These are some of the best guys and gals anywhere, and we are always willing/happy to spend your money on upgrading your Bu.

Welcome to the club! I couldn't agree more with REW. I've never been a mechanic but have learned to do so much on my own thanks to the very helpful people on this site. Congratulations on your Bu!

Update, replaced the 3" exhaust pipe hose (both was collapsed inside) replaced the thermostat with a 160 degree for the time being since no one had a 142 degree locally and took it on it's first ride tonight.it ran between 175-180 degree's which I expected but can say it ran awesome. Best money I've ever spent !