Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

SE Wisconsin

onwi

Maybe this would be best in the find a third, but I am really hoping to hitch a ride on an axis. I'm delivering my i/o to its new owner on Friday and have come to the conclusion that the a20 should be my next boat. I'm looking used though so I can't simply demo all the new boats. I also plan on water testing any purchase, but will be driving far distances for any of the boats I'm following up on.

I'm in Se Wisconsin and would greatly appreciate any help, TIA.

I've looked, but I can't afford new. Do dealers still let you test the boats out? I'm going to skipper bud on Friday to crawl around that a20 and check some measurements.

Thanks all, I'm heading to skipper buds on Friday and Munson soon after. Looking forward to getting my hands on one if these boats.

I'm in Waukesha, but I'm always traveling to Dane or Racine/Kenosha county for work.

Really appreciate the Indiana offer. I'd definitely take you up on that if I were to make it down there.

Edited by wtstapel