Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23LSV Interior on Craigs

NorrisMike

Hardly legit.

Companies don't take kindly to employees taking product from the factory and selling for their own gain, even if it was a mistake and destined for the dumpster.

At my company (big) you'd lose your job over this. At my wife's company (tiny), same outcome.

Besides, who uses tan in a boat anymore? No wonder it was never installed. ;)

Probably fell off a truck at the factory!

Nah. I worked in manufacturing for a long time. Factory auctions and such make for opportunities like that. May have been a trial pattern or one they made up and the customer changes the colors.

Now if it's an employee he's probably not supposed to sell. But that isn't your problem!

If I had that boat and the colors matched I'd me all over it. Never have to worry about your vinyl again!

Maybe the guy doesn't work there anymore.

Either way, seems weird.

And either way, I wish I could pick that up. So many cool things. Create seat bases and have wrap around seating on your patio, or your pier, or your living room (at the lake anything goes), or your den, or the garage, the basement, heck even a pontoon boat.

If it were for my boat, I'd buy it :)

Really...? I think it's going to be a tough sell. How many 2014 LSV owners are there with red/tan boats that already need an entire new interior? How many are there with that color scheme even willing to drop $2k just in case??

Very narrow market for that product. I predict it sits in his garage forever.

Really...? I think it's going to be a tough sell. How many 2014 LSV owners are there with red/tan boats that already need an entire new interior? How many are there with that color scheme even willing to drop $2k just in case??

Very narrow market for that product. I predict it sits in his garage forever.

I would at least buy the three rear cushions, lol

I'm sure the seller is an a-hole.

Only an a-hole would try to sell a $2000 vinyl interior set (where it if very questionable whether it was obtained legally) with pictures that awful.