Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

wake surfing

b-rad

has anyone had any exp with the 247 boat , i was wondering how to setup my ballast to surf freely with maybe three people in boat ,combined weight 300 pds

Set mine up two weeks ago, 4 people in the boat, 750 in the rear locker, front, center and surfside ballast full, and also a 1000 lb sac in the front, wake had a great curl and huge size, and I totally forgot to put down the wedge. So I would imagine how much better it would have been.

Grant

Surfing.gif

And welcome to the site

Edited by Xcape00
I totally forgot to put down the wedge. So I would imagine how much better it would have been.

Dontknow.gif

Here is a picture of the 247 wake as described above

Edited by RiverRunner

I totally forgot to put down the wedge. So I would imagine how much better it would have been.

Dontknow.gif

wow she has a round face. nice hat too Crazy.gif

You mean to tell me no one is going to post the most famous 247 wake surfing pic of all time? Come on show the beer commercial with Ronnie surfing. Rockon.gif

Dontknow.gif

wow she has a round face. nice hat too Crazy.gif

but she does have a huge smile.

Click Here.

This is an early setup that has actually been improved on.

That's the one!

BTW...I've heard through the grapevine that thread and picture sold several 247's and Power Wedges. Makes you wonder if Tim @ Waterski America had that planned out. Let us use the boat and get the word out for him. Marketing Skills 101.

I've seen that picture in some crazy places on the net. I've even had several requests for it.

Click Here.

This is an early setup that has actually been improved on.

That's the one!

BTW...I've heard through the grapevine that thread and picture sold several 247's and Power Wedges. Makes you wonder if Tim @ Waterski America had that planned out. Let us use the boat and get the word out for him. Marketing Skills 101.

I've seen that picture in some crazy places on the net. I've even had several requests for it.

It SOLD Me! :)