Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got my Towels today!!!

apexeon

I had a package on my steps when I got home today. Inside were two bright red towels, black lettering with a white shadow which matches perfectly with my '97 Response. This was my first time participating in a crew group buy. I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship.

If you did not get in on this group buy maybe you'll have another chance soon. If you have towels on order I'm sure you'll be impressed when your shipment arrives.

I had a package on my steps when I got home today. Inside were two bright red towels, black lettering with a white shadow which matches perfectly with my '97 Response. This was my first time participating in a crew group buy. I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship.

If you did not get in on this group buy maybe you'll have another chance soon. If you have towels on order I'm sure you'll be impressed when your shipment arrives.

Cool. I bet they look great. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but be careful when putting wet colored towels on the vinyl. You could end up with a stain.

Cool. I bet they look great. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but be careful when putting wet colored towels on the vinyl. You could end up with a stain.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the stains. There were instructions that came with the towels to wash them before using. Mine have been washed, dried and folded neatly ready to show off soon.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the stains. There were instructions that came with the towels to wash them before using. Mine have been washed, dried and folded neatly ready to show off soon.

Wash them two more times, then put them in your boat. Better to be safe than sorry.

Wash them two more times, then put them in your boat. Better to be safe than sorry.

I can do that. It's much easier to throw them in the washer than try to get stains off the seats. I still have a stain from an orange slalom bouy on my back seat. I have tried everything I can think of to get that stain off and nothing works.

Only the sun will, eventually. And, don't underestimate how many times you'll have to wash that towel before it doesn't become a threat to the vinyl. I'd wash it 'til you thought that it was enough; then wash it a couple more times.

If we had not bought 10 white towels (can't have the guests bringing any colored towels on the boat ya know) last year specifically for the boat, I'd have been all over this.

Biggrin.gif I finally got mine yesterday. I washed them a couple of times so now we're ready for the Memorial Day Weekend. The towels are well worth the $$. Thanks Rob, kk...