Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR AXIS BOAT ON THE WATER!

Malibudude

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We pulled the trigger on this beauty!  So glad we had it for Lake Powell. Can’t believe I never got photos on the water.  We will have it out this evening with the fly board and jet skis nearby so we will get some shots of it in action and I will post. D44B4251-E0C4-4C5C-BEB2-367082556F72.thumb.jpeg.2088a6ee3b379581f5103a26b6c03fa9.jpeg

0C01F7C3-1E16-4347-8265-F9ADEAC54529.jpeg

F0647D59-1F00-4596-BD11-C77747037398.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2016 at 5:03 PM, EricU said:

My favorite view of my T23 from last year - The boat is down at Pure Audio (Fairfield CA) getting the full Wetsounds treatment!

Shop%20Rig_zpsh7a8c2a3.jpg

I am considering metalic orange and gray. Do you have a side view of your boat?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to pick colors for our 2022 order - love brown / or darker blue vinyl interiors but curious if it gets too hot to sit on in the sun? We are coming from boat with white vinyl and never had issues sitting anywhere. Does Axis have any sort of cool touch tech or is that reserved for higher end Malibu’s?

6 minutes ago, TommyTuna said:

Trying to pick colors for our 2022 order - love brown / or darker blue vinyl interiors but curious if it gets too hot to sit on in the sun? We are coming from boat with white vinyl and never had issues sitting anywhere. Does Axis have any sort of cool touch tech or is that reserved for higher end Malibu’s?

Brown gets hot, but we have a bunch of towels, so doesn’t really bother us. 

1 hour ago, Dsalyers said:

Brown gets hot, but we have a bunch of towels, so doesn’t really bother us. 

Thx for confirming - i'll likely switch to combo of light grey/white/blue.  

I have brown/blue in my 2021, friend has a mix of light gray/dark gray/black, ours gets equally as hot. We put towels down when we are beached up, otherwise when you are moving its a non issue.

2 hours ago, TommyTuna said:

anybody got Nassau Blue pics they can post?  

torn on interior too - go with safe grey/white/nassau blue or spice it up with the brown.

79BBB8E7-6279-4EDD-8089-CE301A611B3E.png

CD925C1A-A381-4C8C-B580-69413B06301E.jpeg

4 hours ago, Livinlogs said:

Here is vapor blue metallic, dark blue base , sepia brown interior with ebony. 

8B31D104-56D0-4C7E-9EDB-346BCA2AAE52.jpeg

What colors did you order for your gator step? That’s on our first order of business after summer. 

2 hours ago, ndahlberg12 said:

What colors did you order for your gator step? That’s on our first order of business after summer. 

Toffee over black 

it’s not exact but nobody will notice . I’d say the gator step product or deeper and more robust than the factory product. The kit is well worth the money . I did full bow and sides front and rear 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
41 minutes ago, SmoothbrainA22 said:

I’ll get better ones but this was the maiden voyage. Buddy caught a pic of us coming in while he was in a meeting!

D4823F8F-4701-49CC-A380-0155FA671B01.jpeg

Yes please!! From far this looks almost identical to my build. Can’t wait for up close pics.