Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

247 Finally done, and in the water.

millertw

Man do we love our boat. This hoss cuts through anything. Much dryer than our old 23LSV. Once the boat arrived at the prep shop for Malibu in Riverside CA. we left it there with Brian for a couple weeks, and had him do the audio system right. You can see in the pics the work he put in. The sub under the dash, with some diamond cut on it. Also the panel built for the amps in the batteryr compartment, as well as the wiring completely hidden. He did an amazing job, we also had the LED lights switched out from red to yellow where the cup holders are to match the color of the boat. I'm still working on the fabrication of the ipod chromed aluminum holder. It should be at the machine shop sometime this week, not sure how long it will take them to squeeze it in their schedule. The front has a hole for the holder to mount too, as well as the back is channeled for the amp switches to stick through far enough. Overall it's 7" by 5.5" and .5" thick. We will post pics when it is done and in hand. We also received the swivel racks this week, and they will go on this coming weekend.

I can't say enough about the new bimini. I'm 5'11" and able to walk right under it without ducking, very, very, nice. We also had the prop switched out his week, since we run at 5k ft. It was a little sluggish out of the hole even with the 8.1. We will see how it does this weekend. Can't wait to get back out. Friday seems way to far away.

Here is a link to the pics. "The Yella BU"

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/millertw23/a...m/ph//my_photos

I was at the service center last week and saw your boat, very impressive!

Funny to see another Black/Yellow just like yours, but with the colors reversed.

Congrats Yahoo.gif

She is a beauty, amazing how that 247 dwarfs a full suze SUV when it is on the trailer. Congrats!!

We have a similar color scheme to yours and are very pleased with it. It will turn heads!!

G-Pac

Man do we love our boat. This hoss cuts through anything. Much dryer than our old 23LSV. Once the boat arrived at the prep shop for Malibu in Riverside CA. we left it there with Brian for a couple weeks, and had him do the audio system right. You can see in the pics the work he put in. The sub under the dash, with some diamond cut on it. Also the panel built for the amps in the batteryr compartment, as well as the wiring completely hidden. He did an amazing job, we also had the LED lights switched out from red to yellow where the cup holders are to match the color of the boat. I'm still working on the fabrication of the ipod chromed aluminum holder. It should be at the machine shop sometime this week, not sure how long it will take them to squeeze it in their schedule. The front has a hole for the holder to mount too, as well as the back is channeled for the amp switches to stick through far enough. Overall it's 7" by 5.5" and .5" thick. We will post pics when it is done and in hand. We also received the swivel racks this week, and they will go on this coming weekend.

I can't say enough about the new bimini. I'm 5'11" and able to walk right under it without ducking, very, very, nice. We also had the prop switched out his week, since we run at 5k ft. It was a little sluggish out of the hole even with the 8.1. We will see how it does this weekend. Can't wait to get back out. Friday seems way to far away.

Here is a link to the pics. "The Yella BU"

Who did your bimini? It looks great. Also, which prop did you switch to?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/millertw23/a...m/ph//my_photos

Who did your bimini? It looks great. Also, which prop did you switch to?

Looks like www.towerbiminis.com You can see a pic of the bimini there. They have the bent up rear section vs. the OEM Metcraft. You can also order custom colors.

BTW Miller, Sweet Ride. The stereo looks good even though you used Skylon speakers Tongue.gif Can't wait to see the Ipod adapter.

it is from www.towerbiminis.com. We love the way it looks, and the cut in the middle makes it easy to attach the wakeboard rope. Not sure what prop we switched too, I'll find out when I pick up the boat this friday from the shop, they were dialing in the speakers, as well as changing out the interior red to yellow lights, and installing the board racks. I'll be sure to let you know Stewart.