Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

water cop edumukashun

krakdaddie

So another one died on Lewisville on Sunday. I don't quite understand why someone would have 4 people on a jetski - Mom and one kid without any lifejacket.

Maybe the new deputy needs to be transfered to Lewisville. Whats his name by the way? We will have to make one up. hmm.

Deputy Brian Nelson

-krak

so i did a lil online search...ended up w/ a brian nelson who lived in sanger, tx...has a son named Brennan...and had Cassandra on his myspace buddies list....wierd...but didnt turn out to be him ;)...i did find out the deputy drove a float in the cinco de mayo parade tho..wish they had a cinco de 13 parade on saturday ;)

-krak

We had to educate them on Granbury a few years ago. He was trying to say we had to be using a rope no shorter than 70'. I called his office and talked to a higher ranking officer, the higher up said there was no law like that.

I would have to agree LS-One, call the head guy. I had a similar problem. Back when I was in high school I would get safety checks every time I went out on my jetski. I didn't have my permanent registration(I had just bought the ski), so I couldn't get the little sticker that said I had already been checked. Jetskipro and I literally got checked 4 days in a row by the same deputy sheriff. My dad called the head sheriff and we were never checked again. So I recommend calling the head guy for the water unit.

Mad.gif We move to TX to go to the lake more, and now we have surf issues... Mad.gif

Gotta make you miss Christmas Lake...no room for them to park and launch :-)

If only it would stop raining and the wind would stop nuking....