Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rock Tamers

Got them put together and they saw use same weekend. The unit is very solid and I have the peace of mind that I won't kick up anything into the boat.

IMG_0385_zpsc2409a9e.jpg

Edited by BlknYlwT22

Gearin up to go to the Pend O'Reille River Run this weekend. Should be a good time with a couple dozen foil riders from around the NW showing up.

I made the hanger for my mud flaps myself. I installed 2 small tabs on the end of each frame rail & use a pair of cheap padlocks to secure it.

IMG_20140710_133803737_HDR_zpsslr7mgtv.j

• Like 2

No, it's the 1500..... 1/2 ton. I don't believe they made the 3/4 ton past about 03 or 04. And I think they are all cladded, which I never cared for.

I did add the Firestone air bags to the rear coils & run about 5 psi in them. It didn't need much & really only when I had people & stuff in the truck too. So the bags have been great.

• 1 year later...

Just picked up some rock tamers and I'll be using them this next week.  Anyone have any issue with rocks bouncing back and chipping the truck bumper?  I had read one report of that.  Maybe I'll clearbra be bumper.?.?  Thanks.