Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BuggsIsland06vride

I am 33 years old and have been married for 5 years with two kids. I have one twelve year old girl from a previous marrage and my wife and I have a 18 month old girl together. We live on Kerr lake in Clarksville VA and I am the president of Big River Ski Club. I own a 2006 V-Ride orange black and white. I love to wakesurf and wakeboard and I slalom ski competatively. Our ski club really only slalom skis and we have about 20 members. We have 1 permited ski course in the water at all times from the Corps of Engineers, and have a second permit on the way. Anybody in the southern virginia area or from anywhere matter of fact is more than welcome to visit and do some skiing. The boats that we have on the ski course are master crafts, nautiques, and I am looking at getting a response in the near future. Our vice president and his wife would also like to look at getting a Response LXI. This V-Ride is my first Malibu and has made me never want another manufacturer in the future. This boat and others that friends have are really shown me that Malibu is by far the nicest boat out on the market and really the best priced also. Love this site already and look forward to posting many things in the future. There are some really nice people and boats out there on this site and look froward to talking to all of you.

BuggsIsland06vride

Welcome to the site! You won't find a better place for answers and/or advice on just about anything related to your Malibu. (Not to mention anything else!)

Welcome to the site! You won't find a better place for answers and/or advice on just about anything related to your Malibu. (Not to mention anything else!)

Thank you and I agree on the answers and advice with this site, very good and I havent gotten a chance to wander around to the "anything else" part of the site

Thank you and I agree on the answers and advice with this site, very good and I havent gotten a chance to wander around to the "anything else" part of the site

Just do a search for "SacRiverRat" and you'll be able to find a wise crack pertaining to just about any subject.

That is a sweet looking V-Ride. I really like the orange. I go up to Buggs Island some. My boss has a house in the Bluestone area, in the same cove as "Jones Beach". He has a '05 VLX that is yellow/black/white. I'll look for your course next time we are up there. I spend most of the summer on Hyco in NC.

That is a sweet looking V-Ride. I really like the orange. I go up to Buggs Island some. My boss has a house in the Bluestone area, in the same cove as "Jones Beach". He has a '05 VLX that is yellow/black/white. I'll look for your course next time we are up there. I spend most of the summer on Hyco in NC.

I know the boat you are talking about. Our ski course is tucked along the bank on the left side of the cove just before you go under the little bridge to Jones beach. It is a small world. If you are on Hyco you probably bought your boat from Jimmy and flash at pro marine. You might know a couple of friends also. I know alot of people that ride on HYCO and some that ride on Mayo. Your boss is not at the lake alot that I have noticed. Is he there mostly for the summer? very good to talk to you and give me a shout the next time you are up in my neck of the woods.

I've passed by your course several times. I'm sure that we have some mutual friends. Jimmy at Pro Marine is my 2nd cousin. My boss uses his house mostly in the summer. I havn't been up there since Nov of last year. I'll let you know next time we head up there.

I've passed by your course several times. I'm sure that we have some mutual friends. Jimmy at Pro Marine is my 2nd cousin. My boss uses his house mostly in the summer. I havn't been up there since Nov of last year. I'll let you know next time we head up there.

I,m sure you know Richie then. Well it is a small world and we do have mutual friends. Look forward to meeting you and the boat looks sweet! I love the tires and rims on the trailer and the red tower. Did you get a bimini also? What color is that. See you the next time you are up In VA and maybe at Hyco also.

Edited by BuggsIsland06vride

The bimini is black with a red center stripe. See you at the lake.

BTW, we experienced the same problem with getting the cruise to set at surf speed last weekend. I was surfing and my wife was driving, so I didn't witness it personally. But she described just as you did in your other post. If we go out on saturday I was going to try it using RPM's. Did the PM that the other crew member sent you offer any insight to the problem? Thanks.