Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

VRide ?

Broke Amigo

Hey Jason, bring it by the house when you get it. We'll go do an evening on Lake Belton. It's not Cheeves, but we'll bring the bear and snacks!

Well now its official I'm the owner of the V-Ride!

I'm actually glad I didn't get it on Friday since we had a nice tornado decide to come through the neighborhood.

Well now its official I'm the owner of the V-Ride!

I'm actually glad I didn't get it on Friday since we had a nice tornado decide to come through the neighborhood.

Nice congrats..even though it's the darkside...lol Hope everything is okay after the tornado. Those things would scare the heck out of me.

Congrats!!! Jason look forward to see it at the Texas WOW?

Yes, no, maybe so.....Who knows with my crazy schedule. If I did come it would be just for the day unless they wouldn't mind me sleeping in the boat!

That sounds like a really great deal as long as it's not on ebay and you dont have to send your money to Greece.

ROFL.gif That's so true!

Well I finally got a pic of the new boat! All I can say is I will never run across something like this again in my lifetime! Yahoo.gif Now if I could just figure out how the bimini folds up?

b68701a9.jpg

Congrats Jason, that is one awesome find you got there. One heck of a deal. Enjoy it, and WE better see you at the Texas WOW.

Grant

P.S.: My lab is smater than your lab

Well I finally got a pic of the new boat! All I can say is I will never run across something like this again in my lifetime! Yahoo.gif Now if I could just figure out how the bimini folds up?

b68701a9.jpg

Nice ride! Let me know if you figure out the bimini! I just leave mine up all the time because I can't ever seem to get it back in its cover properly. It's a really well made bimini but I think it needs a 300 page instruction manual for me to figure it out! Crazy.gif

Nice ride! Let me know if you figure out the bimini! I just leave mine up all the time because I can't ever seem to get it back in its cover properly. It's a really well made bimini but I think it needs a 300 page instruction manual for me to figure it out! Crazy.gif

The bimini isn't that hard to put away. I can do it myself, but another set of hands would be very helpful.

To do it, I unhook it from the front and back, leaving the middle posts connected. Then I fold the entire then to the back, and in half. Get the cover out, and start rolling the top up a little, then just work your way around and put it in the cover. Then with the middle still connected, you fold the entire cover to the front, and put the straps around the tower to hold it in place.

b68701a9.jpg

Great looking ride, congrats! One question - are there really no grab rails up front? It looks super clean that way.

Hmmm, learn something new every day. I remember Jason (skicrave on MBO) doing his Response to Response LX conversion and specifically not putting the grab rails on. I thought it looked great - still do.

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier

At first I thought it was kinda strange that there were not any grab rails on the bow. It has grown on me and I kinda like not having them up there, cleans up the lines of the boat. There are some grab handles inside the boat, kinda looks like the handles in the back of the VLX/LSV.