Sign in to follow this  
maroon88iroc

Advice on cover for 1989 Malibu Euro with Tower

maroon88iroc

Need to get a cover for my Malibu boat for this summer. Found a Mac cover online it is basically a universal cover with cutouts for the tower.. They offer 18' 6" & 19' 6". Not sure how I measure what size cover I need. Not trying to spend a ton of money this cover is $160. The boat is always stored under a carport so the cover will not be shedding much water.

Looking at a MAC part # 15290 -- VST-19 I/O W/ Tower

Dimensions for the cover are as follows.

O/L Length 19' 6"

Beam 96"

Bill_AirJunky

I think I'd look for a cover designed specifically for the 89 Euro & then have it modified for the tower locally. I think that would ensure a better fitting cover. Lots of sites like iboats.com & skiboatcovers.com make a cover specifically for that boat.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

maroon88iroc

I think I'd look for a cover designed specifically for the 89 Euro & then have it modified for the tower locally. I think that would ensure a better fitting cover. Lots of sites like iboats.com & skiboatcovers.com make a cover specifically for that boat.

Yes I agree but budget is in mind as I will be upgrading my boat soon, Do not want to drop a ton of $ on a cover at this point as I plan to purchase a newer boat hopefully before next boating season.