Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally Picked up 23 LSV and took for a quick ride this weekend

PaintedRocksSurfer

It has the 450 6.2 LS3 with the high altitude prop and it had an awesome amount of power and get up and go. Amazing ride, we are so excited to get our first 10 hours on it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That was flathead lake in the back ground. I love in Hamilton, south western part of Montana. It was a crazy day. We ran the Spartan race in Bigfork and then picked up the boat before heading home.

The one rack is for skis. I was thinking I might need to add another board rack. Not much storage inside for skis and boards.

Very nice!! What prop is the high altitude now? It used to be the 1235, but the torque prop used to be the 2315 and no longer is. Just curious.

When we ordered those were the prop numbers we referenced also. If they changed I'm not for sure and will have to look into it