Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

latest Life Vests for 1 year old

Soon2BV

I need to buy a new life vest for my Grandson. The infant one we had for last summer won't do it this summer.

He is almost 1, very active, about 20 pounds i think.

Looking for something he will be able to move around in.

Unfortunately, until he gets to 30 lbs, I don't think you have many options other than the jackets with the float under the head...which I know can be uncomfortable/restrictive.

At 30 pounds, your options will increase significantly.

FYI, our nearly 30 lbs 2 -year still uses that as she's most comfortable in it. It's going to be a challenge getting her converted to the jacket style ones later this summer.

This is the one my 2yo grandson was wearing a couple of weeks ago. He didn't seem to mind it a bit. It was sure fun to be able to get him out in the boat.