MIKEnNC

Anyone have a mxz22 dialed in for surfing?

MIKEnNC

I bought a 2013 mxz22 during the winter. It's got the factory hard tanks, the performance prop, surfgate with spray gate deflectors installed, and two 750s n the lockers. Does anyone have it dialed in for surfing and if so can u please share your setups and suggestions. I still need to figure out bow weight and how to add as well. We mostly wakeboard but do surf as well. Prob about 75% / 25% ratio

MIKEnNC

Anybody????

mking

For wakeboarding we use the 4 hard tanks full with the wedge. That is plenty for us non pros. For surfing we have all 4 hard tanks full, 600's in the rears on PNP and 1100 in the bow. We add up to 600 in the isle to adjust for people or lack there of.

JoeA

More people and more weight will produce a a very nice surf wake. MXZs are just more picky.....it's just the way they are.

Definitely make sure you have weight up front or in aisle way near drive. We use full ballast, 1100s in the rear and a 750 in aisle way next to the driver. I do not use any wedge and run around 12.4 mph.

Add some people and the smiles will last for miles.

saidainc

There is already 1 or 2 threads about this somewhere.

RoscoeYo

1100's in the rears 400 in walk thru stock front ballast and a 500 bow sac pointed back at the front of the bow run 10.4-12 depending on conditions any one sits any where. add more to bow for length or add a 400 right infront of the vdrive locker on floor for pop