Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Upholstery repair, trying get Chee's contact info!

My back 3 seat cushions need new skins and I've seen a ton of posts about this "Chee" guy who does great work. Can someone please send me his contact information? I've been going through all the forums with zero success.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I'll take his contact info as well please. Liking for terry cloth covers to cover seats.

I'm doing my TMC duty again, and not passing on his info for that purpose! :Tease3:

I could use it as well... I read somewhere that someone had templates for a 90's Sunsetter Euro F3 but I cannot find it anywhere on the internets. unless it was this Chee guy? could I get the info as well?

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for Chee's contact into. I need replacement skin for the backseat on an 08' VLX. Anyone priced out "factory" versus Chee? Just curious... TIA!

• 2 weeks later...

New Malibu owner and new to the forum. I recently purchased a 1986 Malibu Skier which needs some interior work. Could someone send me Chee's contact info? Thanks!

Hi there, seems to be an ongoing trend here. I too would appreciate Chee's contact info.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Jumping on the Chee contact bandwagon.

I need some skin's for a 2005 VLX and I have Chee's number from years ago but would appreciate a PM with his email just in case the number doesn't work.

Thanks,

Britt

Hello Group,

I'd also appreciate Chee's email address. I have a "new to me" Malibu boat that will need some upholstery work over the winter months.

Thanks.

Neil.

• 3 weeks later...