Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Opinion on registration numbers please...2 choices

AJWest

Trying to decide between color matched charcoal flake numbers or exact color and pattern of the "Axis" honeycomb logo on the hull. Either way they will domed. Thanks everyone

image_zps9e6e57bf.jpg

I think the charcoal flake would look really good on your boat.

I just did the black flake with silver flake outline from domednumbers.com and they look awesome.

I would go same blue as the boat , or numbers that are blue with a the charcoal flake outline pinstripe style , keep it where they're almost unnoticeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go same blue as the boat , or numbers that are blue with a the charcoal flake outline pinstripe style , keep it where they're almost unnoticeable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But make sure you get a contrasting set too so you can swap them out after your first warning/ticket!

Seriously though, tough call. I think it'd look good either way. I'd have to vote for the matching axis ones though. I have the domed chrome and they mostly look white from a distance... Charcoal metalflake will probably be the same thing.