Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Storage area liners

Raimie

Got my first mod done on my new T22. I wanted to line the fiberglass in the storage areas so stuff doesn't slide around. Also, I went with blue floor and it shows scuffs really easy, so this should help with that.

Its not as perfect as I would have liked it, but its also in a storage area, so I rushed it a little. Here are some pics. I like the product a lot. Bought it here if you are interested: http://www.wakejunky.com/

6fr1qf.jpg

nchw2c.jpg

2ephlih.jpg

x40vug.jpg

2hckawh.jpg

Next up... my heater install!

Looks functional. What part of Harsens are you on? Our family had a cottage next to Riverside marina and we spent a LOT of time there. We use to ski in little Muscamoot early in the morning and we setup a slalom course down the Bassett channel with permission from the Walpole Indians. Good times!

Edited by NorrisMike

Looks functional. What part of Harsens are you on? Our family had a cottage next to Riverside marina and we spent a LOT of time there. We use to ski in little Muscamoot early in the morning and we setup a slalom course down the Bassett channel with permission from the Walpole Indians. Good times!

Middle channel. Between the party store and Browns.

Its not as perfect as I would have liked it, but its also in a storage area, so I rushed it a little. Here are some pics. I like the product a lot. Bought it here if you are interested: http://www.wakejunky.com/

Be careful. Supplies are limited. And he just might steal your ideas too.

Good idea but pricey when there's cabinet liners out there for less than $10

I wanted something that wasn't going to peel up when it gets wet. I also like this because you can clean it by scrubbing it with a brush. For what I just spent on my boat, $100 for the liner was a drop in the bucket.

Good idea but pricey when there's cabinet liners out there for less than $10

This grip is good stuff and will last. Soft on the feet, hold things in place and is made for water applications. For me this is a more industrial use compared with cabinet liner.

Like Raimie mentioned, $100 is nothing compared to the price of the boat.