Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2014 Season Boat Trips!

TheKiwi

Where is everyone heading this year?

Our boys are in baseball so we are limited to a few hours drive, max of 5. Currently we have:

Texoma this weekend

Broken Bow, OK for memorial weekend

Lake Palestine the following

Possum Kingdom

Lake Tyler and Caddo in East Texas.

Lake Hamilton, AK for July 4th.

Then probably staying close to Texoma and/or which ever lake we decide to call home.

Hoping to get several trips over the mountains this year. For sure there will be a couple trips to Entiat. At least one to Chelan. One to Roosevelt is in the works. We'll see what else pops up.

So excited for summer...

Table rock in two weeks the. Lots of eufaula and texoma if they get water.

Let me know how texoma looks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Table rock in two weeks the. Lots of eufaula and texoma if they get water.

Let me know how texoma looks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

lake eufaula most of summer for us. Maybe a trip or two to tenkiller. Cowwboy: is eufaula your home lake?

Our boys are in baseball so we are limited to a few hours drive, max of 5. Currently we have:

Texoma this weekend

Possum Kingdom

Then probably staying close to Texoma and/or which ever lake we decide to call home.

How's the level of PK? Id like to make it one weekend.

Looking for something in central Texas for Memorial Day weekend. My son will be in Austin for part of weekend so thought that would make it easier. But don't know where to go.

Was hoping for long trip to Tenkiller in OK sometime this summer. Hear it's a good lake to dive in also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna see if my buddy can pull the Bu up to Boone Lake or Holston Lake (TN) this summer. I don't trust my ol truck over the mountains anymore but I figure my buddy can pay for truck gas to pull the boat up there and I'll pay for boat gas to pull everyone on the water. I am also toying around with the idea of the SE WOW in GA later this summer.

Texoma this weekend

Possum Kingdom

When you hit Palestine, Tyler, or Caddo give me a shout. I'm within an hour of all them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lake Norman by Charlotte first week of June! Renting a place on the water. About the 5th year in a row now. Can't wait.

• Like 2

How's the level of PK? Id like to make it one weekend.

Looking for something in central Texas for Memorial Day weekend. My son will be in Austin for part of weekend so thought that would make it easier. But don't know where to go.

Was hoping for long trip to Tenkiller in OK sometime this summer. Hear it's a good lake to dive in also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PK is 15 feet low. Whitney is one of my all time favorite uncrowded lakes, but it is ten feet lower now than when I declared it too low to go last August. From looking at the lake levels, I think everything West of I-35 is going to be too low. So we are looking for lakes in East Texas, Oklahoma, and a trip to Arkansas.

Annual Nor Cal lake tour mid June, one week of hitting all different lakes.

September, Lake Powell, guys trip, 4 days, launching out of Bullfrog.

Hopefully as many day trips as I can get in during the summer!

Keep my boat on a lift on Norris Lake. Don't really deal with pulling the boat and taking it anywhere else, but we love Norris, so that doesn't bother me.

I keep my boat on a lift in tenkiller. love this lake there is usually always glass on the northern end of the lake past the bridge oh and i live 10 min away from the marina :thumbup: . Ill hopefully be making a few trips to broken bow and beaver lake!

I keep my boat on a lift in tenkiller. love this lake there is usually always glass on the northern end of the lake past the bridge oh and i live 10 min away from the marina :thumbup: . Ill hopefully be making a few trips to broken bow and beaver lake!

Awesome. Will start planning the trip. Any suggestions on places to stay? We like to camp but this will probably be a week long trip so may not want to camp that long. Maybe a park on the water with cabins would be perfect.