Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

zld question

wheelman

The Zld has a sub crossover control, 30hz to 250hz if i have my sub amp crossover set at 80hz does the Zld control still have the full range of adjustment between 30 to 80hz

^^ correct. Fairly certain Exile recommends you put your sub amp to the highest freq possible on its own internal crossover... that way you fine tune as you see fit with the ZLD from your driver's seat.

I find that I keep my subs in the 120hz range on the ZLD.

Do exactly what nyryan said or move the sub channel(s) to fullrange because you want to avoid redundant filters. Also, the EQ has no impact on the front and rear outputs so you want to still use the amplifier highpass filters on your coaxials and tower speakers.

I called Exile Audio yesterday and they said there will be a new ZLD available within the next two weeks. It will have more adjustment options. They also mentioned they will be coming out with a BT adapter, but that is a little further out.