Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Acme 2315 fuel consumption/VLX/Monsoon 350

Fman

There is fuel on the water, but there are times we are deep in the back of the lake and it's a 20 minute ride back to the dock. Not a huge deal, but we loose at least an hour fueling back up. Time is precious on the water, an hour starts to add up.

• Like 3

And Bobby thinks that only MC owners wear those hats.... LoL

I don't " think" that those are the only guys who wear them. I know the majority of them here do.

......buys a MC....then stays on the Malibu centered forum and gets butthurt when his inner " bro " gets exposed.

Don't take everything so seriously guy.

• Like 2
There is fuel on the water, but there are times we are deep in the back of the lake and it's a 20 minute ride back to the dock. Not a huge deal, but we loose at least an hour fueling back up. Time is precious on the water, an hour starts to add up.

What do you think about turning the rear factory ballast tanks into fuel tanks ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2011 was stamped 48 gallons, the 2013 is stamped 44 gallons. They are the same size?

I am likely wrong but when it was explained to me, the new EPA approved tanks had a bladder that decreased the storage volume of the tanks.

I don't " think" that those are the only guys who wear them. I know the majority of them here do.

......buys a MC....then stays on the Malibu centered forum and gets butthurt when his inner " bro " gets exposed.

Don't take everything so seriously guy.

jiFfM.jpg

What do you think about turning the rear factory ballast tanks into fuel tanks ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes, not sure about that... I would be interested to think of a way of adding 5-10 gallons to tank somehow. Any other ideas? Even a portable fuel tank would work.

Anyone know how many gallons the 22 Mxz tank has? I am nervous about just how bad fuel consumption is gonna be on my 13mxz 22 with 350 and performance prop I bought beginning of winter and am gonna use for the first time either next weekend or following one. My old 2007 nautique was a gas sipper and was absolutely great on gas. I'm also a little nervous about planing since I have 2 750 bags n rear lockers. I'm anxious to get going with it but nervous at same time

It's 50 gallons.