Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally got our new to us A22 home!

vanamp

We got our new boat home on Friday and took it out for the first time yesterday. This is our first boat and we have been wakeboarding/skating behind a jetski for the last few years. We filled up the ballast yesterday to see the wake and its scary big.

Boat is a 2012 A22 with the AR 335

2315 prop

Full ballast(pnp 750's in rears and arrow bag in front)

V2 tower w/swivel racks and bimini

Sound pack 2

tatami mat

For our first boat its pretty sweet. Only upgrades I need to do is get a spare tire and add a second battery and it already has the isolation switch installed (1, 2, 1+2, OFF) so I think it should be pretty easy.

We towing the boat with our new to us 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

post-25119-0-73679700-1399207457_thumb.j

Add an onboard battery charger because your alternator won't charge the batteries fully once you start adding multiple batteries

If you want to do two batteries you'll need to get two new batteries at the same time. Adding a new one with your old one will cause problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk