Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Help On A Price

C28

Well unfortunately the business needs a cash infusion so my diversion must go. I know I will get another BU as soon as the income is back but now is the issue. What do you think I should price it at? Everything I have seen pricing is all over the map. Thanks for the help.

2007 23 LSV

hammerhead

1273 prop

boatmate trailer 15" wheels & swing tong

4 alpha tower speakers

Sub

3 RF amps

2 swing in racks

027_zps324d0607.jpg

028_zps622409b1.jpg

018_zpsfcb5bc09.jpg

010_zps1166b756.jpg

What's the deal with the wood on The swim brackets? Also if it's a vapor blue boat you need on the water pics.

Agree. You need a ton of light for that color to pop in the pictures.

What Additional Photos do you think need?

If you think the surf gates are a distraction I can remove them 3 bolts and they are off.

The photos are from yesterday not sure how the date changed.

p007Medium.jpg

Boating07011.jpg

Boating07007.jpg

blue_and_black_LSV_interior_011.jpg

blue_and_black_LSV_interior_007-1.jpg

blue_and_black_LSV_interior_005.jpg

Also with the help from everyone on TMC I have made the following mods

Rerouted the rear ballast to the opposite side to eliminate the self draining

Added the engine wall supports

Added the Racor to the fuel vent

The additional 750 s in the rear are plumbed with 1250 Johnson's (those can be removed also if it is not an asset)

Added additional 12v outlets to the front

Added he bluethooth head unit

Yeah not sure about the surf system. But again we need the hours.

When I was meaning more pics I was referring to pics of the whole boat; front profile, rear etc. Specially on the water!

As for price.............depending on hours..........high 40s I would say.

Very nice boat. My magic number for a quick sale would be 40 or low 40's. If you want to wait for more money it may sell at 45 or a little over. Upper 40's and you'll sit on it for a while that's dealer pricing. You may hook a sucker for upper 40's but it may take a bit! IMO I would want the prototype gate and other mods. Those are selling features.

If the surf system works well I don't know if I would remove it. People who can't afford a 13 or 14 might be very interested in it.

Maybe - speaking only for myself, if I saw something like that in a picture bolted to a 40K boat I wouldn't even go look at the boat.

Agree I would take it off but if I had a buyer I would offer to put it back on.

Also agree with vagwilson on cost

OK so NADA is about right

Low Retail $ 43,430

Average Retail $ 49,590

There is an 07 in the classified section with the small motor for $ 52,000 you guys are saying he is way over priced.

Just goes to prove the extra $ 8,000 for the 400 HP does not payoff.

No you do not make that money back on older boats, newer 2012s maybe. I can't find the 07 LSV with the 340 for $52k, but there is a few that are over priced.

There's an 06 VLX for $40k with a sweet sound system and under 300hrs. That's a killer deal.

How many hours has your boat got?

Yes I'm almost positve that is not a wakesetter, is a sunscape. And it's grossly overpriced. Clean boat though, but 57k is pushing 2010 terrority.

What you have to understand is we look at the market almost daily. So yes we see the boats that are way over priced but we also know what is selling and not sitting on the market till they come down. What we are doing is telling him if he wants to skip all the BS this is what we see them selling for in the real world not the this is over priced hope it sells one day world. I know of a 06 V-ride that has no extras and they are asking $42k and have been for almost 2 years. Not going to post it but I will say its in Georgia.

What you have to understand is we look at the market almost daily. So yes we see the boats that are way over priced but we also know what is selling and not sitting on the market till they come down. What we are doing is telling him if he wants to skip all the BS this is what we see them selling for in the real world not the this is over priced hope it sells one day world. I know of a 06 V-ride that has no extras and they are asking $42k and have been for almost 2 years. Not going to post it but I will say its in Georgia.

Seen that! I lol every time I come across it.

People tend to have high expectations of the value of their boats because of the cost of new boats and how much they cost to run on a daily basis.