Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Cost To Wakesurf.....Demo

Afun

Service and Pricing Guide

Schedule your demo today!

HANGING OUT WITH SQUID IN THE 2012 TIGE R20 SURF. INCLUDES FULL QUIVER ACCESS, GEAR, GAS, DRINKS, AND SNACKS.

1 Hour, maximum 1 person $125

3 Hours, maximum 2 people $350

5 Hours, maximum 4 people $575

All day (6AM-dusk), maximum 4 people $850

Add $50 for airport shuttle

BOARD IN YOUR BOAT PRICING

1 Hour, 1 board $100

* the Squid must be on the lake for all board-only demos

PRIVATE LESSONS

In your boat with your board (per hour) $100

In the 2012 R20 Tige Surf and quiver access (per hour) $175

VIDEO OF ALL DEMOS IS INCLUDED WITH PRICING

www.squidswake.com

I can't imagine anyone is really lining up for that. If I was that interested in learning, I'm social enough that I would make friends with boat owners and go. Down at marine stadium, there were dudes who would just hang out and ask for rides and toss in some gas money. If the crew wasn't too big that day is give them a pull or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wakebrdr94

I can't imagine anyone is really lining up for that. If I was that interested in learning, I'm social enough that I would make friends with boat owners and go. Down at marine stadium, there were dudes who would just hang out and ask for rides and toss in some gas money. If the crew wasn't too big that day is give them a pull or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's way expensive too.

Liability insurance?

These rates will be the killer. Don't even breathe a word of this to your personal insurance carrier or they will drop you like a hot rock.

I did this many times with a slalom ski. Even did it at Boardstock with my old AirChair. Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that I'd partake... A bit pricey....but it would be nice one time to hop on a boat, and ride your legs off, set after set after set, without having to drive or worry about sharing time behind the boat or stuff like that. Just hop on and ride till you're wiped, rest, grab another board, ride till you're wiped, rest, etc, etc

And I'll tell you what; if the dude gave you a decent break on purchasing one of the boards you demo'd.... It actually might be worth it.

Get a buddy that's lookin for a board too.... Book 4 hrs...... You both ride 5 boards.... Get 4 long sets in.... And both buy a board at the end of the day.... Dude might comp part of the demo? If he did it might not be such a bad deal at all...

Edited by -BS-