Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any Ideas on how I could Stick My Soulcraft in a Rack?

Afun

Am I misunderstanding what the Bimini pockets are (entirely possible)?.... Don't you have to have your Bimini deployed to use them? Sooooo.... that doesn't seem like a viable, everyday solution to me. Unless of course your really into, umm, sitting in the shade.

• Like 2

Here is an example of the surf pockets

Towersurfstorage_zpsdd78a410.jpg

I think this is exactly what BS meant about sitting in the shade. Everyone looks like they're freezing and the driver has to sit in the shade? No thanks. Not for me either.

Here you go

loaded with 2 on top and 2 on the bottom

Fam055Medium.jpg

I can't find this DBOT rack...any one know the diameter on the G3 Tower for a clamp?

Afun,,, I have same dual racks set up on my Illusion tower. I tried to find the Dbot racks as well in 2012 but found none. Went with Star One racks and they work nicely. Surf/wake racks in for all four so I can have 4 "surf" boards, and 4 skim and or wakeboards spots. Pretty sure my upper rack that's fixed is 30 degree angle and bottom swivel is 15 degree. I have used "pipe foam" that ya get from hardware store to add protection in the arch of the rack and have had no issues w dings, and you can use pieces of the stuff to cover board edges from bungees if that's a issue. Board in bag can also help for rack storage but fit can be an issue. Maybe give Star One a call and they can hook ya up right.

Also, I went with the polished racks but I think if I had it to do all over woulda went w black as easier to keep waxed and looking good. No matter how much we wax ect..the polished gets hammered by bugs ect... even if towed w socks on them. I spent hours cleaning/polishing them up and waxing them over the last few weeks.