Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

foiler1

rug cleaning

foiler1

Planning to clean my carpet tomorrow. I bought 303 carpet cleaner and i have a pressure washer. Is this the best way to do it?

Sunscape fan

I've heard renting the little bissel steam cleaners works really well.

racer808

I bought that powered bissell cleaner then scrubbed with a light brush & pressure washed out. Used shop vac to suck up water then left out in hot sun with a fan in there to circulate air. Came out really good.

Asmodeus2112

I get the hose out and get it nice and wet, scub with brush and carpet cleaner, then pressure wash to rinse. Works pretty ok. Ditto about doing this on a nice sunny day in the AM and letting it dry thoroughly.

CanVLX

Vacuum, rinse, scrub with a scrub brush and warm water and then pressure wash with a rotary nozzle and cold water. Follow-up with a wet/dry vac. My carpets came out looking like new when I did it this way. Just be careful with the rotary nozzle.

jcon44

I've heard using a mixture of bleach and water and a powerwasher and you should be good.

NCVride

Bleach and water in a pump sprayer. Spray scrub rinse.

ekoserve com

Some boat owners spend more time scrubbing or polishing their boat's carpets than actually taking their boat out for a spin. Choose cleaning brushes that are sturdy and will get rid of dirt and soil easily from your boat's carpet. Choose high quality cleaning equipments for your boat. Carpet Cleaning mcKinney tx provides good quality equipments that perform the task of carpet cleaning very well