Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

rug cleaning

I bought that powered bissell cleaner then scrubbed with a light brush & pressure washed out. Used shop vac to suck up water then left out in hot sun with a fan in there to circulate air. Came out really good.

I get the hose out and get it nice and wet, scub with brush and carpet cleaner, then pressure wash to rinse. Works pretty ok. Ditto about doing this on a nice sunny day in the AM and letting it dry thoroughly.

Vacuum, rinse, scrub with a scrub brush and warm water and then pressure wash with a rotary nozzle and cold water. Follow-up with a wet/dry vac. My carpets came out looking like new when I did it this way. Just be careful with the rotary nozzle.

• 7 months later...

Some boat owners spend more time scrubbing or polishing their boat's carpets than actually taking their boat out for a spin. Choose cleaning brushes that are sturdy and will get rid of dirt and soil easily from your boat's carpet. Choose high quality cleaning equipments for your boat. Carpet Cleaning mcKinney tx provides good quality equipments that perform the task of carpet cleaning very well

• 5 years later...

We just took our 2001 Response to the car wash and power washed the carpet with soap. It wouldn’t rinse out all the way but eventually dried (left out in sun on 90 degree day) and wow, it’s like new carpet. It’s shocking how dirty it was, there is a definite line on the wall above the storage nets that shows where I did NOT wash. I haaaaate the carpet. 

• 8 months later...

Suppose you have already decided to clean the carpet yourself with the help of special tools. In that case, before you do this, I advise you to watch the video on YouTube. I think this is the best option for you. I do not like cleaning, I do not enjoy it, but I like it when everything is clean and cozy. So I often use the services of cleaning agencies like this one https://procleaninglondon.co.uk/carpet-cleaning-london. Although I am constantly told that I am lazy and I should start cleaning the house myself, I like it better this way. I work all day primarily, and I don't have the energy to come home and clean up.

Edited by BriamGurin