Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

FAE group buy

DatTexasBoy

Not sure if this is legal but we are trying to get a group buy together on the axis forum. If your interested might be worth registering over there and getting in on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Illegal. Go Directly to Jail; Do not pass GO; Do not collect $200.

I'd be in for this.

post-5643-0-47908800-1398976556_thumb.jp

Edited by DIE2SURF
  • Like 2

I was speaking of the one being poor together on the axis forum. However it may not matter sooner. I will ask.

pretty sure it is for any boat. PM contact dgoose and check with him for the discount codes.

More people should contact me before buying big ticket things. I have so many different buys that I want to put together but only do the ones that are requested the most.

So PM me with your requests.

More people should contact me before buying big ticket things. I have so many different buys that I want to put together but only do the ones that are requested the most.

So PM me with your requests.

You should just add the "swag king" moniker to your screen name. Just sayin'.

If you want in go to the axis forum and send the admin a PM and he will give you the discount code.

You should just add the "swag king" moniker to your screen name. Just sayin'.

Man you had me on that one and needed to look it up.

I would add that but I'm the only one with that title. :blush:

• Like 1