Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

After a few good sets, you could say I'm very pleased

PSchenk

Very nice! Looking forward to checking this bad boy out!

Haven't gone surfing yet but we should definitely get out there and ride soon.

Very nice except I'd run the hooligan's in the last picture off - no telling what they'd do to a new boat!

Haha that's me with the red sweatshirt on! It's true though, we are the hooligans of the lake.

Nice Boat! Red and Black Combos are the color of the year...

Last year was green and black combos...

It's actually charcoal grey, but it's hard to tell in the photos. I'm a big fan of what we picked out.

Awesome boat.

You don't have an extra room that my family can rent? Looks like a great place to live.

We don't BUT there are rentals all over the lake. Lake wawasee in Indiana. It's not the best place to ride as it's super busy most of the summer months, but if you're into getting up early or hitting the lake during the week, it's a great spot. Our place in particular is on a little peninsula and we have the boats in the back channel so we have a nice open view of the lake with no boat lifts to look at.

Look CLOSE at the last picture.....the TENNIS shoe is on the brand new Gelcoat.......OMG.................having the shakes just looking at that.....

• Like 1

Look CLOSE at the last picture.....the TENNIS shoe is on the brand new Gelcoat.......OMG.................having the shakes just looking at that.....

If you actually looked CLOSE you'd see we got the dec trac option on the top of the boat; therefore no shoes on the gel, just the grip tape :tease1:

If you actually looked CLOSE you'd see we got the dec trac option on the top of the boat; therefore no shoes on the gel, just the grip tape :tease1:

Whew.....I feel so much better now! :Doh:

Edited by JB-FOOT

Im curious. I got the dec trac option too but it goes all the way to the back. Does yours not?

Im curious. I got the dec trac option too but it goes all the way to the back. Does yours not?

it goes all the way yes. the only place its doesnt cover is the spot between the tower and windshield.

What a sweet set up, boat and house! I like that you can be pool side watching others throw down on the lake.

Do you pull your boat after each day or use a lift or slip?

I bet your BuCrew is stoked for this summer....

What a sweet set up, boat and house! I like that you can be pool side watching others throw down on the lake.

Do you pull your boat after each day or use a lift or slip?

I bet your BuCrew is stoked for this summer....

We have a boat lift in the channel behind the house, but it hadn't been setup yet when I took the pics. I just drive it around back and crank her up. You bet they're stoked, we shred behind my boat or a buddy's SAN 210 almost every evening in the summer. Good times.

• 6 years later...
On 5/2/2014 at 4:42 AM, JB-FOOT said:

Yeah! i have seen they are standing with there tennis shoes on gelcoat  boat. :thumbup: