Sign in to follow this  
Jdubb16

New to me 2007 LSV- Ballast question.

Jdubb16

Guys,

I have agreed to buy a 2007 LSV from a friend. He currently has a fat sac under the the port side seat full length and in the rear locker on the drivers side. These are not plumbed, he uses a handheld pump.

How difficult (if it is possibly) is it to plumb it to the OEM system so when i hit the fill switch, these get filled as well. Is this the way to do it or is there another way to do it? This is my first inboard, so this stuff is new to me.

Thanks,

Jdubb

Colorado Boat'n

Wakemakers.com and Bakesonline.com both have piggyback systems you can use. Depending on the system, they add hardware and fittings, but use the same factory pumps for filling and draining.

Good luck and enjoy your LSV.

camcruiser13

i have been looking at wakemakers.com and thinking of pulling the trigger myself on this set

Try2paz

wakemakers works great for filling..it's slow on the drain. Once you drain the main tanks you have to wait for the bag's to essentially refill the hard tank then drain again. It's not a huge deal but if you're looking to switch riders from regular to goofy to surf id look into the x over that they just came out with.

I typically start draining once my last rider is done, put stuff away, grab a drink and idle back for a few minutes and its done.