Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Early Surprise

MEYJR

Not sure what water temp is but my son is hoping to get in Saturday. We were told when they take us out for the demo they will try to teach him how to get up on his wakeboard. Maybe the shorty he dives in still fits.

We are definitely hitting the lake on Saturday as well. I need to swap out my bunks and get a few run's in.

What a perfect day it was in Dallas today to pick up a new boat. About 90, sunshine, light wind and a water temp of 75. Sorry I didn't get many pics but I was too busy learning about the new boat and watching my sons try to wakeboard for the first time. They were exact oppposites. 20 year old took about 10 tries to get up but when he did he rode until he got tired and let go. The 14 year old got up the first time but face planted about 2 seconds after getting up and did that several times until we had to go. But I think for no more time than we had they both had good days. It was really just a demo of the boat but he was cool enough to help them learn how to get up. Great guys at Waterski America. Here is how she looked when we pulled in.

First%20Sight-XL.jpg

Edited by MEYJR
  • Like 2

That is sick! Awesome looking boat. We were able to get out Saturday, spent all day on lake bardwell. Basically had the place to ourselves, on the water at least.

That is sick! Awesome looking boat. We were able to get out Saturday, spent all day on lake bardwell. Basically had the place to ourselves, on the water at least.

Thanks, lets hook up soon and you can show me around the lake. Take ya for a ride.

Awesome!! Hope to see you around sometime, what lakes do you frequent? And yeah, the guys at WSA are great!!

Well not sure yet. We are just 15 minutes away from Joe Pool so may go there some evenings during week. May try Bardwell and Navarro Mills on weekends. I grew up on Cedar Creek so will try it some if the water level is up from last year. We like to camp so plan to hit a few state parks this summer. If you have any suggestions i am open for ideas.

Yea Great Looking boat.

I really enjoy the time on the boat with my family... the boys and I love the wake and surf. The wife boards ...rarely, but has a good time when she is out.

I hope you enjoy the LSV as much as I do!

Yea Great Looking boat.

I really enjoy the time on the boat with my family... the boys and I love the wake and surf. The wife boards ...rarely, but has a good time when she is out.

I hope you enjoy the LSV as much as I do!

Thanks, I think we will. We all love being around water of any kind. Pool, ocean, lake, whatever.

Beautiful Boat! Great color combo!

DFW is a great place to live. Lots of choices for water activities. My wife and I miss it. Lived there for 7 years before moving to Houston.

Thanks. We love it. Can't wait to get back out on water.

That is what it is about. My daughter (17) asks everyday when we are back to the lake... did they try surfing? That is what my daughter is going nuts over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the lake, go we must.

That is what it is about. My daughter (17) asks everyday when we are back to the lake... did they try surfing? That is what my daughter is going nuts over...

To the lake, go we must.

No surfing yet. They told us we are not supposed to run the boat weighted until we have 3 hours of break in done. He did fill it long enough to show us the surf wake. Amazing!