Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new member introduction

bigeasybu

just wanted to introduce myself.i am a fire captain in new orleans.lost my 1985 ski nautique 2001 in katrina.after much searching i decided on a 1994 malibu echelon with a 350 mercruise 275 hrs stored inside.i live on the water and during the summer(about 6 months down here)we often go out at least 2-3 times a week.i am 46 years old and it appears that i am the last of the dinosaurs that love to drag around the water on 1 ski at 36 mph.all the kids want is to kneeboard,wakeboard or be abused on an inflatable(always happy to oblige esp with 19 YO daughter's boyfriends).i do most of the work on my boat myself so will often be in tech sections asking for help.so thanks to all who make this site possible.see u on the water.

Welcome

(always happy to oblige esp with 19 YO daughter's boyfriends).

ROTFLMAO ( ROFL.gif )

Welcome

ROTFLMAO ( ROFL.gif )

Welcome to your newest addiction, and your new bu ROFL.gif Post some pics!

Welcome to the Crew!! You’ll find a great resource for all boating related items in addition to the endless of knowledge that seems to come from all that participate here on the Crew. Congrats on the Echelon it’s still such a great boat!!

Welcome to The Crew!

We're glad to have you around - we often need someone around here to put out the flames, so to speak - having a fire captain on board will be a welcome addition!

If you get a chance, you should update your profile to include your baot and where you are from so people can tell whene ver you post.

<---- See my info, for example :)

Again, welcome aboard!

JZ

Welcome.gif Have fun with the new boat and you will find a great group of people willing to help out with most all your ?????'s

How many yrs have you been in FD?

Welcome to the site BigEasy. We share the profession and boat manufacturer. Glad to know you guys are coming around.

Im with you Road Runner.... ROFL.gif

I will be there someday very soon!

Welcome to the Crew BigEasy

:) Hey I just wanted to add a hello out here in N. Ca. I too am a new member. I'm also a FD captain and have just taken delivery of a 06 23 LSV. Have not had it on the water yet but looking forward to this Fri. for a first ride. Sorry to hear about your losses. You guys dis a heck of a job down there and by no means is it over for most. Good luck with the new boat and be safe in the job. Take care.
just wanted to introduce myself.i am a fire captain in new orleans.lost my 1985 ski nautique 2001 in katrina.after much searching i decided on a 1994 malibu echelon with a 350 mercruise 275 hrs stored inside.i live on the water and during the summer(about 6 months down here)we often go out at least 2-3 times a week.i am 46 years old and it appears that i am the last of the dinosaurs that love to drag around the water on 1 ski at 36 mph.all the kids want is to kneeboard,wakeboard or be abused on an inflatable(always happy to oblige esp with 19 YO daughter's boyfriends).i do most of the work on my boat myself so will often be in tech sections asking for help.so thanks to all who make this site possible.see u on the water.