jhartt3

Elevation Wake Towers

nyryan2001

Careful with that. They smell like the Chinese Ariel towers.

Generally, what most folks appreciate with aftermarket towers is super sturdy... And One ones that follow the lines of the boat and windshield....

One size fits all is a dead giveaway they had to put joints and adjustment sections in the tower to accommodate one size fits all applications.... Equals a lot more wiggle and flex. <--- begs cracks in your gel

Check out New Dimension Towers... A bit more, boat specific, less joints, American made etc etc

If that's what you want, then rock on. Just don't let a swivel rack gimmick fool you. You can put quality swivel racks on any tower. Those tower legs won't follow the lines of your boat well IMO

Edited by nyryan2001

CumminsBu

Star One Wake the only way to go.

Bill_AirJunky

Looks a heck of a lot like the MC tower that needed the upper reinforcement band-aids. :dontknow:

007_SMALL.jpg1-Red-Insert-Speakers.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Nitrousbird

Star One Wake the only way to go.

If you like ugly Titan 2 towers. There are many other ways to go...Samson Blade being a good pick.

Bill_AirJunky

If you like ugly Titan 2 towers. There are many other ways to go...Samson Blade being a good pick.

Ugly & functional. I'd challenge any Samson to take on the weight the Titan does, and not have problems. I like the guys at Samson a lot, but have had problems with their gear more than once.

CumminsBu

Sure do, I even put one on my boat! :surprised:

ebelizard

They look OK, but I just don't like the fact that it doesn't fold. My tower is redneck made and ugly as hell, and doesn't fold either. Can be a pain in the A$$ sometimes.

BlknYlwT22

Loved my Titan II for the 3.5 years I had the boat. Never had any issues and it was super sturdy. I guess my taste could be questioned since I now have an Axis with a tower that most people don't like the looks of.