Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Atomic sea soaker?

GlassMaster

I have a fire extinguisher filled with water & pressurized with air. Shoots about 20' or 25' pretty easily. I think it's about 2.5 gallons. I don't get it out much because I don't want the boat dash to get soaked.

pump%20extinguishers%20d%201112.jpg

The bummer is after about a 10 minute water fight, it runs out.

Keep it on ice...you won't need all 2+ gallons.

• Like 1

How about an AC inverter? I installed one on the amp rack & the wife brings her blender on the boat all the time now. :rockon:

No substitute for 2-stroke power, baby. Full cubes to slush in 3 seconds flat. :biggrin:

227355_1054091404286_3899_n.jpg227355_1054091404286_3899_n.jpg2a0f5ux.jpg

• Like 2

Me neither...mine was redneck engineered: $49 ebay weed whacker and about $60 in miscellaneous parts. It worked! :cheers:

So do you carry mixed gas on the boat for it? That was another issue. Since I installed the $60 HF inverter a couple years ago, I've bought 2 $5 garage sale blenders. So far, so good.

Actually haven't had it on the boat yet...a good friend inherited it a while back, but he's coming this summer, so that may change.

Their great at the cabin or at camp. Always gets a crowd goin. But I'd rather not be jackin around with mixed gas & oil on the boat.

And like I said, I can charge phones or run a shop vac with the inverter on board.