Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bikini Girl Boat Crash Remix

dezul

That vid. is about a year old. And, those people (especially the driver) got seriously hurt.

He suffered some sort of spinal compression and was out cold before he hit the floor.

I don't think it's funny.

Edited by Pistol Pete
That vid. is about a year old. And, those people (especially the driver) got seriously hurt.

He suffered some sort of spinal compression and was out cold before he hit the floor.

I do. The driver is an idiot. Why are people standing up while driving and why is he hammering the throttle. Sounds like a responsible accident to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

He didn't hit anything besides a wake. He was to fast and it sent the 30 something foot fountain into a spin.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's not funny that anyone got hurt. It's just wild and crazy and if you saw a train wreck you wouldn't turn away, just saying. There are only 100 shows that show this sort of stuff 24/7 and people in the background making fun of them on all hours of the night. I bet they even poke fun at it now.

A family friend of mine died in this very same way. He was in a Poker Run, him and his son. He was running 90+, hit a wake, it chine locked just like in this video, only when it did, the boat capsized. His son had on a life vest and was thrown clear, he was not. He was knocked unconscious and went to the bottom with the boat.

I just never understood the urge of wanting to go that fast across a variable, unpredictable surface. Definitely not my deal. From experience, even hitting a 1' wave wrong going 60 in a bass boat can jolt the steering wheel out of your hands.

They just showed this video on fast and loud the other day as part of their hilarious video clips. I want to say that it was said that no one was seriously injured in any of the videos shown.

• Like 1

Hate to see anyone get injured, but admittingly I laughed when they fell down. Kind of ruins it when you hear about serious injuries, hope everyone was able to make a full recovery.

"Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones."

http://fox2now.com/2012/09/05/police-hope-people-learn-lesson-from-ozark-boat-crash-viral-video/

So I guess it depends on the definition of "seriously" injured.

Like Aggie I have also never felt the desire to go that fast on water with waves/traffic. Took my brother's old small-hulled SeaDoo XP built by Rossier up to 72mph on a glass calm day once. Once.

crap like this just goes to the people with more money than brains. Know your limits and your skill level for operating you vessel. And for god sake, if you are going to go that fast on the water, wear a vest. The pro drivers do

crap like this just goes to the people with more money than brains. Know your limits and your skill level for operating you vessel. And for god sake, if you are going to go that fast on the water, wear a vest. The pro drivers do

Aint' that the truth!

On one of our Parker trips we spent a long weekend playing on the river & had just pulled out of Mack's place, heading home. This is like a Monday morning after skiing & playing hard all weekend. As we drive by the boat ramp, we notice one of these big go fast boats at the ramp with his matching truck & decide to stop & watch. The boat is probably 30'+ long with 2 engines & open exhaust and the truck was a heavily customized 2.5 ton dually setup like a limo-stretched, 6 door pick-up truck with a shell on the back.... probably at least 30' too, and everything all custom painted in white candy pearl with crazy stripes all over. The truck driver stabs his trailer in the water & the boat driver begins his approach on to the trailer. He is having a tough time negotiating the trailer because of the river's current. The truck driver is trying to wave him in with hand signals & yelling at the top of his lungs. But the boat driver can't hear or see the truck driver at all. We stood around & watched this fiasco for a good 15 minutes just cracking up at what a disaster waiting to happen this thing was. Looked great but made no sense at all.