Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New member! 2011 23LSV owner!

SurfinLSV

Hey guys, just wanted to say hello! Have read a lot of great information on here and im sure there is a ton more to be had! We currently own a 2011 23LSV and a 2006 Response lxi. We are about to place an order on a 14 23LSV just have not decided on colors but have decided we are gonna go with the LS3! I will definitely be looking for some stereo recommendations when we make the switch.

I will get some pictures up of the boats soon!

Blake

• Like 1

Welcome man. I haven't been here long but have learned it's filled with a plethora of information and good people. Life or Boat whatever you really need :werule:

I picked my 23 LSV up three weeks ago and i absolutely love it, minus the recall i got for a fuel line issue….

Welcome to the 2013 23 LSV club.

I'm super confused by this thread. The title says 2011 LSV. Then the OP mentions both a 2011 and a 2014. Then Brianl says "welcome to thw 2013 23 LSV club."

Maybe some pics would clear things up??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

^^ The OP says he currently has a 2011 LSV and is ordering a 2014 LSV with the LS3. Brianl was welcoming himself to the 2013 23 LSV club I think. Hope that helps.

Hey guys, yes I currently am in a 2011 LSV, however did a demo day with Chad Borba over @ Etco marine a few weeks ago and fell in love with the 14. This will be our 3rd 23LSV in a row! I will get some pictures up when I get home from work.

Thanks for the strong welcome!

Thanks, Blake

• Like 1

Wow! The one on the trailer looks awesome!

why is your wedge down? ;)

Thank you. We ride on a private man made tournament style lake for the most part so our ramp is only about 500 yards from the house. Would definitely not actually trailer the boat like that,