Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix 1100 bag for the MXZ

dcsnowwake

I know the 750s push out the plastic containers in the back of a 22 MXCZ. I would assume that to mean the bags are full. You might be able to get 1100s in a 24 MXZ.

A quick chat with Wavemakers will give you a solid answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a 22 MXZ and have no clue how to weight it for surfing. Im currently plumbing in 750's in the rear lockers. That will leave me with a couple loose 600lb bags and 3 150lb bags. Should I fill surf side rear tank and bag, fill center, fill bow, add 600 rear surf side and maybe 300 additional in bow?

Rslong50, my suggestion would be to fill all hard tanks including bow. Put 750s in rear and fill to 600 lbs. Place 800 to 1000 lbs of bag in the bow. And if you don't have a large crew with you, add a center bag in the isle. Do not weight the boat unevenly if you have Surfgate. Do not over fill the back end, the boats attitude should be the same in the water unweighted as weighted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

On my 24 I use all mls, 750's, (2) 400 lb sacs in the bow, 200lb lead in the bow and 300lb lead on port side rear to counteract prop torque. I am a goofy foot also.

To the lake, go we must.

Edited by DarkSide

I just bought 400 for the walkthrough, 400 ronix and 800 ronix, I will get back to you this week after I try it out.

I just need to buy a Z3 for surfing lol.

I cannot for the life of me get the port side clean. Starboard gets huge and clean. Is it the prop? if so what can I do? ARGH so annoyed. Love my boat, best wake I have ever been on for wakeboarding, but so pissed about how s***e the wakesurf has been.