Sign in to follow this  
dcsnowwake

Ronix 1100 bag for the MXZ

dcsnowwake

ANyone one if the 1100 bag would fit in the rear locker or should I just get the 800?

Need weight for my 2012!!!!

Thanks

mking

I know the 750s push out the plastic containers in the back of a 22 MXCZ. I would assume that to mean the bags are full. You might be able to get 1100s in a 24 MXZ.

A quick chat with Wavemakers will give you a solid answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JoeA

I have 1100s in my 22mxz. Just got them and yes the containers pop up when bags are near full. They will fit but maybe not 100% full....must remove containers.

Bawshogg

Do you really use the containers? Only thing I put in those are stinky flip flops and a 1/2 gallon of Fireball.

dcsnowwake

I don't have containers since mineis a closed cooling system. wonder if that will prevent it from being close to full?

rslong50

I have a 22 MXZ and have no clue how to weight it for surfing. Im currently plumbing in 750's in the rear lockers. That will leave me with a couple loose 600lb bags and 3 150lb bags. Should I fill surf side rear tank and bag, fill center, fill bow, add 600 rear surf side and maybe 300 additional in bow?

mking

Rslong50, my suggestion would be to fill all hard tanks including bow. Put 750s in rear and fill to 600 lbs. Place 800 to 1000 lbs of bag in the bow. And if you don't have a large crew with you, add a center bag in the isle. Do not weight the boat unevenly if you have Surfgate. Do not over fill the back end, the boats attitude should be the same in the water unweighted as weighted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rslong50

Wrench Monkey: Are you saying to fill ALL hard tanks? Both rears? And fill both locker 750's approx 75%?

Thanks

rslong50

and by the way I am Goofy foot (if that matters.)

DarkSide

On my 24 I use all mls, 750's, (2) 400 lb sacs in the bow, 200lb lead in the bow and 300lb lead on port side rear to counteract prop torque. I am a goofy foot also.

To the lake, go we must.

Edited by DarkSide

dcsnowwake

I just bought 400 for the walkthrough, 400 ronix and 800 ronix, I will get back to you this week after I try it out.

I just need to buy a Z3 for surfing lol.

dcsnowwake

I cannot for the life of me get the port side clean. Starboard gets huge and clean. Is it the prop? if so what can I do? ARGH so annoyed. Love my boat, best wake I have ever been on for wakeboarding, but so pissed about how s***e the wakesurf has been.