wakebrdr94

Seat Riser ebay

Bradley Thornton

I have one looks great and works great.

crstein70

I have one also. Easy to install, and looks great.

built2rev

I am looking into getting one.. Just need to get the cfo to let me

G-Mack

just bought it... I was going to build one this spring... but I am finally starting to figure out what my time is worth in life.... 2 hours of getting materials..... couple hours of measuring and contemplating... couple of hours of fab.... install time..... 125.00 well spent.

bcoppess23

All sold out.

Dodger40

I hope he makes more! I have had my eye on that and was hoping to get one next month.

Jimmypooh

IMO, 4 inches is a shade too tall. I did a DIY 4 inch lift with aluminum and wish it was 1 inch shorter. I'm about 6' and my vision is right at the top of the windshield. I end up having to slouch. My 5'8" sister also thinks it's a shade high. 3" would be a better size.

Bradley Thornton

I started out with 2in and at 5'8 it was to short but it was easy and cheep just some 2in square tubing and a few holes.

IMG_0494.jpg

Chia

for those of you with newer than 2011 boats and are interested, did you see this message in the listing:

"The seat and original base not included as pictured. The black anodized seat base is the part for sale on auction. In picture 2 shows the factory seat base and the bolt on replacement. For a custom seat base orders send a message through ebay. this will fit most Malibu boats up to the year 2011. Make sure your seat base is the same as the one pictured. If you have a newer Malibu boat and would like a seat riser kit. Do you have a newer Malibu boat with the new seat configuration? The first one to message me and help me get the info I need to prototype it will get one free. Thanks for looking"

oldjeep

for those of you with newer than 2011 boats and are interested, did you see this message in the listing:

"The seat and original base not included as pictured. The black anodized seat base is the part for sale on auction. In picture 2 shows the factory seat base and the bolt on replacement. For a custom seat base orders send a message through ebay. this will fit most Malibu boats up to the year 2011. Make sure your seat base is the same as the one pictured. If you have a newer Malibu boat and would like a seat riser kit. Do you have a newer Malibu boat with the new seat configuration? The first one to message me and help me get the info I need to prototype it will get one free. Thanks for looking"

Yup, I've got a call in to him after an email - waiting for a call back.

oldjeep

Yup, I've got a call in to him after an email - waiting for a call back.

Just sent him measurements and a bunch of pictures, we'll see what he comes up with.

oldjeep

Just sent him measurements and a bunch of pictures, we'll see what he comes up with.

FWIW I should have the prototype for the 2011+ seat base by the end of the month. Should really help out my 5ft 2 driver Edited by oldjeep

Bradley Thornton

We just had a custom foam wedge made to sit in/on the seat. Looks just like it came from malibu This way it's removable if you dont need the height all the time and was only $60

Pics

Levi900RR

I just ordered one... Been kicking around a DIY version for too long.

agent462

FWIW I should have the prototype for the 2011+ seat base by the end of the month. Should really help out my 5ft 2 driver

Fid you ever get your protoype? If so, how did it work out? I'm tired of half standing/sitting.

Edited by agent462

oldjeep

Fid you ever get your protoype? If so, how did it work out? I'm tired of half standing/sitting.

yup. There is a thread here somewhere with the pictures. Works great, seat is a good height for me and my wife is now high enough with the bolster

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49982-newer-malibu-seat-riser/page-1

Edited by oldjeep