Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Would someone check this boat out for me?

darrink

Needs the windows tinted... But seems like a pretty good deal.

Deal breaker right there :lol:

I agree with Vettesetter, not enough info but looks like a great deal.

Good deal. I sold an 04 LSV last year for $42k. $26k is an awesome deal. It would be worth and inspection by local dealer just in case there's any hidden problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty dirty and has sun damage you can see on the top of the bow seats. It likely has sun damage on the top of the dash too especially with the color of the dash. Could still be nice, but expect to replace the interior if you want it to look decent. I doubt it was well maintained based on how the interior was cared for. You can also see some decent gel scratches on the deck from the bow picture. I wouldn't call this a steal but a decent price for the condition.

Do you want someone to look at it or do you just want opinions from us armchair qb's? Have you called the seller and got a feel for how it was maintained and what shape its in or did you just find a "deal" on the internet? We need a little more info from the OP and the seller IMO before I'd commit to looking at it.

Edited by Ndawg12

Some of you are trying to call an '05 VLX for 26k an okay deal? That's getting to a steal/scam price. Most are selling in the mid 30's. A little fading, minor scratches, or a little vinyl wear is typical of those boats going for 35k. Either this is a scam, something really wrong with this boat or it is already sold.

Some of you are trying to call an '05 VLX for 26k an okay deal? That's getting to a steal/scam price. Most are selling in the mid 30's. A little fading, minor scratches, or a little vinyl wear is typical of those boats going for 35k. Either this is a scam, something really wrong with this boat or it is already sold.

Out of curiosity I contacted the owner. Boat has 925 hours and resides on a high desert lake community.

Is the boat on spring valley lake?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. It has been a couple years since I have there (my brother owns a house on the water) but I thought I recalled seeing a red Malibu.